Georgia Pediatric Program For Children (GAPP)
The Georgia Pediatric Program (GAPP) offers the opportunity for Skilled Nursing and Personal care to medically fragile children, up to 20 years of age, in the safety and comfort of their home.
GAPP In-Home Nursing and Personal Care Services include but not limited to:
Hope Private-In Home Care, LLC (Hope Private Care) is certified by the Georgia Department of Community Health, to provide these In-Home Care services at this enhanced care level, to young children under 21 years old, throughout Metro Atlanta and the surrounding Counties (see our listing of Service Areas covered).
Our Nurses and Caregivers work with the State appointed Case Managers, to provide all approved in-home care services, Skilled Nursing, Wound Care, etc., once you or your loved one is admitted into the program. Examples of the services our Nurses have provided include, but are not limited to:
- Help with Daily Living Activities (ADLs), including Bathing, Meal preparation and/or delivery
- General Hygiene and Housekeeping
- Wound Care / Wound Vac
- Foley Catheter Care and Replacement (Urinary Tract Medical Care)
- Assistance with Ambulation, Positional Moves & Transfers
- Tube Feeding / Gastrointestinal disorders
- Vital Signs Monitoring including blood pressure, pulse, respiration and temperature
- Tracheostomy Care
Call Us today @ 770.864.9398 to learn more about our services and our Complimentary In-Home Assessment once you or your loved one is approved for Service by the State.